Monday 17 April 2023

New Events Incoming!


Aha, as promised, I've updated the 2023 'tour' schedule with a few of the confirmed events for this year, some new and some very, very exciting, including this Saturday's Salute Wargaming show, which this year celebrates its 50th anniversary!

This follows my debut there at Salute's previous show, way back in 2021! I really enjoyed the experience, even if they were clearly a little subdued given the covid situation we were all in at the time and indoor events were only really slowly emerging. Sensibly, they opted out of 2022 to allow the new committee time to fully plan their anniversary event so here we are. This year I return to table TE05 and hopefully we'll experience the full Salute in all its glory, if only I'd something new out.........

No comments:

Post a Comment