Monday 17 April 2023

New Artist's Edition Incoming!!


Well I did say that when things go quiet here, it means I'm busy and so it is! The first fruits of my labours have arrived, a fresh batch of my Moments of Adventure Artist's Pencil Edition (or A.P.E for short!).

These are limited edition collections of the pencil pages that go into many of my historical adventure comics in the Moments series and are hopefully both interesting and perhaps inspiring to those wanting to see more of the process of how comics are created? 


In any case, getting ready for my first event of the year, (yes I need to update my diary list, I have 5 or 6 confirmed now, starting this week!), I was pleasantly surprised to find that I was down to the last few copies of the second (blue logo) printing, so quickly arranged for a third with a nice green logo this time.

They promptly arrived and I'm busy getting them signed and added to those collectors packs I make up with the Moments comics, prints and watercolour sketch which prove popular at the events I do. I best get cracking then as its a big week with a few other deliveries expected.......


No comments:

Post a Comment