Sunday 2 January 2022

Welcome 2022!

                                                            HAPPY NEW YEAR! 

Well we may all be a bit battered and bruised by 2021 (and 2020!) but we made it this far so best pick ourselves up and get on with it!

I generally don't announce a lot of the plans I make as, a bit like 2021 (and 2020!), they don't always come off but I am fairly well placed to make the year ahead a special one for all those who have been patient with me in recent times with regards to new comic releases!

Yes this year should finally be the one - or did I say that last year - well a bit like Beetlejuice or was it Candyman?, I don't want to say the name three times but this;


 will;


 finally;


 happen!!

Watch this space!

2 comments:

  1. Three cheers! And some more!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Garen, very much looking forward to Julius Chancer's return too. Here's hoping 2022 can bring some comics joy!

      Delete