Thursday 18 April 2013

London Calling!!



CSM student Josh Saunder's Comic artwork!

Hi, well I'm still flagging from recent trips, unfortunately picking up a trans-atlantic flu bug along the way so no time to bring you my Dundee and New York reports just yet, but will do so as soon as possible - promise!

We've also been busy behind the scenes arranging a few more shows for later in the year so I'll announce those shortly too with 2013 shaping to be our busiest yet with almost a show every month, we just need to release a few new books I think to keep this demand satisfied.

This weekend then is almost upon us and Accent UK will be making their third comic show appearance in four weeks as Dave and I again head to London for the always enjoyable Comica Comiket show. I mentioned this a few weeks back coming from a spanking new venue so should be even more fun than normal, see Comica's own website for full details where I see they've just produced a table plan and a full exhibitors list so you can track down your favourites and us!

We're in The Studio theatre, Table 12.

Please say 'hi' if you're around and check out our latest books and ask us about our recent travels if you can't wait for the blog updates!!

No comments:

Post a Comment