Tuesday 5 April 2022

Colin's Comics Come to Chester!

Hot on the MCM London news is confirmation that I'll also be attending Chester Comic-Con for the very first-time this coming Father's Day, Sunday 19th June 2022!

I'm quite excited about this as it's a local one at the iconic Chester racecourse with a good reputation but although in it's 4th (or even 5th?) year, the dates have always clashed with something, so I've never been able to go before.

I've previously lived and worked close to Chester so used to know it fairly well including it's own Comic shop which helped keep me sane when I first moved down from Scotland all those years ago, so it'll be cool to finally showcase my own comic creations there.

The event appears to be a fun family geared one with a carefully curated small number of pop culture and comic artist guests and attractions so there's something for everyone. With it being Father's Day too, promises to be a fun day out, hopefully see some of you there!

Don't forget to wave if you see me at Chester!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment