Tuesday 16 June 2020

50,000 Adventures!


Aha, welcome all as it seems this blog is about to celebrate 50,000 views since first launched a few years back! I'm not sure if that's good, bad or average as certainly blogs seems less fashionable in this brave new instant world, but I'm happy enough with those numbers.

Of course, it's impossible to guage how many are genuine 'hits' and readers as opposed to 'bots' but it remains a milestone of such. My commitment to post updates and news remains but as observed in recent years, this will be determined by my own available time and enthusiasm so it's unlikely that I'll do any lengthy articles or convention reports like in the good ol' days - hey I'm not even sure I know what a convention is anymore!

Comic projects, art and news are though all progressing behind the scenes so I should have more to talk about and announce in the near future so please stick around and a big 'Thank You' for dropping by and sharing my Moments of Adventure!

1 comment: