Thursday 19 March 2020

Missing Comics?


Aha, well seeing the traffic from yesterday's post and in the need for some postive action, I thought  since people can no longer come to comic conventions, festivals and gatherings, why not bring our comics to the people!

I know not the most radical of ideas, but starting this week I'm going to post the pages from one of my short comic stories so you can see and read the sort of thing I do, much in the same way you may have browsed my work at a convention or gathering.

Also just like at an event, if you like what you see and want to read more, (and support an independent artist!), you may want to buy the whole issue and perhaps have it sent to you and signed for your collection or as a souvenir of your visit!

To that end, I've re-newed my dormant 'etsy shop' containing two of my comics in the 'Moments of Adventure' series from which most of the stories featured will come from. The store can be accessed both here and on the comic cover link on the right. You may even fancy a browse round other etsy comic stores for goodies?

Not quite the same as attending the show you and we had planned but brings a small bit of the trading and browsing experience to you so you know what to expect when normality returns and we meet on the 'convention circuit', whenever that may be.

Now bookmark and watch this space but please don't all rush at once, I've plenty of stock!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment