Wednesday 17 April 2019

Comic Packing!


Ahoy there! With the convention season settling in, it's time to catch up with making my special Comic & Print Packs. These include both collections of the self-contained Moments of Adventure comics plus a limited Artist's Pencil Edition sketch comic (or A.P.E as I call it!), two exclusive prints plus an unique watercolour character postcard, all for a very reasonable rate :)

These have proven very popular since I started them as, like myself, folk love picking up something different which showcases an artist's work at a good value price. Each pack, takes a wee while to pull together, particularly the watercolour sketches, so I tend to do them in batches ahead of a few shows.

Although if I run out, I can be seen to do some 'on the spot' at shows which itself is a strange experience when you're not used to drawing in public - everyone is usually lovely and complimentary but it's a side I still struggle over, but as with all things, practice helps!

Anyway, here's a wee glimpse of the pack's contents as I prepare a new batch of sketches!

Some of last year's sketches which, I think, have now all gone!





2019 Season sketches in preparation!

No comments:

Post a Comment